Customer Service Charter
Posted 1 year ago by aequitaslegal
We aim to give you support, advice, hope and a secure future after an accident causing injury.
- We understand what it’s like being in an accident and the effects of the aftermath as many of our staff have been involved in accidents themselves.
- You need support. You need someone who will listen. You may feel hurt, upset and angry but we are here to help. Above all, you need reassurance, reassurance that we care and that we will do what we promise.
- Why have a Charter? We recognise the importance of publicly sharing the standards of service we provide to ensure that we can be held accountable, which will enable us to give you the care and attention you deserve. We also think it’s good for our staff because we care about them and we know that having high quality standards to follow creates a dynamic place to work and Aequitas Legal Solicitors Limited a leader in its field.
What we do
- We aim to act quickly but always in your best interests as we know that after an accident, you just want to get better and the claims process to be over. This may mean telling you honestly something you don’t want to hear but we are always on your side.
- We are contactable in many different forms such as telephone, email, letter, skype, text message and mobile phone application because we know it’s sometimes inconvenient having to contact us. We make it as easy as possible for you to contact us anytime and anywhere. If you contact us by email or letter, we will respond within 3 working days.
- If you ask us a question, we will listen and answer it honestly and if there is a problem, we will find a solution that you are happy with.
- We ask every one of our clients for feedback because we know it’s the only way to improve and because we care about what you want. This feedback has led to changes in how we deliver our service helping us to win both the Law Society’s “Excellence in client service” award, the “Excellence” Award at the Salford Business Awards in 2013, “Best Use of Technology” Award at the Claims Innovation Awards 2014 as well as several shortlistings in recent years.
- Our statistics gathered from reliable data prove we win four out of five cases so most importantly for you, we know how to win.
Benefits of using Aequitas Legal Solicitors Limited
- You will be assigned a TOP* lawyer to handle your case. Unlike many law firms, each of our Solicitors receive the best training from reputable training bodies such as the Association of Personal Injury lawyers. We go above and beyond with our training to maintain the highest standards of continuous professional development.
- Our staff are courteous, caring and committed because we understand what you are going through.
- Whilst you may not always be able to speak to the person you want immediately, someone will always be able to take a message even at the weekend!
- If you are looking for a caring, committed and successful Solicitor to deal with your claim, you have chosen the right firm by using Aequitas Legal Solicitors Limited. This is proven by our track record in winning 4 out of every 5 cases, the customer service awards we have won and the feedback we have received from our clients. Most importantly to us, this shows that we have won their support because we know that without it, nothing matters.
* T.O.P. lawyers Guarantee. All our lawyers are internally approved and certified as holding these three skills: Trusted. Outstanding service providers. Professional.