Cycle Accident Claim Specialists
As vulnerable road users, injuries sustained through a cycling accident can often be serious. We specialise in dealing with cycling accident claims and pride ourselves on getting the right result for fellow cyclists!
We have solicitors who are mad-keen cyclists themselves and understand the issues involved in cycling accidents. Whether you have been involved in a cycle accident caused by another road user or due to a pothole, we can help and advise you.
Whether you’re a leisure rider, commuter, serious roadie or mountain biker, we can help. We understand that getting you and your bike back on the road is often very important.
Our cycle claims solicitors keep up to date with developments in the world of cycling. They understand the arguments which insurance companies often try to raise to lower compensation pay-outs and can provide the best advice and legal representation for you and your bike.
Finding out if you can claim compensation takes as little as 5 minutes, so why not give one of the cycle team a call to chat about your accident today.
Cycle Claims Hints & Tips:
- Report the accident to the police urgently, particularly if the driver responsible drives away without stopping;
- Take down details of the offending vehicle car registration, driver name, address and telephone number and, if possible, details of any witnesses to your accident;
- If your accident was due to hitting a pothole on a road, take photographs as soon as possible of the offending hole or other defect/problem with the road.
- Take photographs of any damage to your bike and clothing and keep the damaged items for assessment;
- Get a couple of repair quotes from your local bike shop or the shop where you bought the bike including a report confirming the pre-accident value of your bike;
- Keep any repair receipts and receipts for replacement clothing, helmet and any other items;